Marking Period 3
1) Visit www.rapcs.org, click on Teacher Pages > Ms. Henderson
Read the Welcome Letter!
Have a parent or guardian email email@example.com, with any questions.
2) Research Journal and/or sketchbook keeping, online or through conversations with others. Has anyone you have known kept a sketchbook? Ask at home! Write down your findings and turn in for a grade!
3) Use value (one color, of various tints and shades) to decorate one piece of paper.
Value : an Element of Art that describes the lightness or darkness of a surface or a color.
4)Draw your favorite food.
5) Research optical illusion art. Select an op artist or work of op art and write one paragraph.
6)Create an original piece of op art.
7)Draw a room of your house in one point perspective. You may draw an imaginary room, as well.
8)Free Draw! (complete a drawing of your choice)
Marking Period 4
1) Free Draw.
2) Create an original mandala, while listening to music.
3) Use observation (look at the person in front of you), to draw the eyes of someone you know.
4) Use observation (look at the person in front of you), to draw the nose of someone you know.
5)Use observation (look at the person in front of you), to draw the mouth of someone you know.
6) Find a painting/artist you like. Email or write down the title and artist.
7) Choose and draw the silhouette for your watercolor gradient painting. You may not start painting until this homework is complete.