(most recent first)
Marking Period 2
6) Complete the Martin Luther King Jr. drawing sheet.
5) Draw an original mask.
4) Free Draw!
3) Watch animation (cartoon, movie, video game, online video, etc.), and draw a scene from that episode.
2) Draw an original Mandala while listening to music.
1) Draw an original Sugar Skull. Add new details from research you have done on your own.
Marking Period 1 Finalized
8)Create a drawing expressing fear.
7)Show texture by using a pencil or crayon to make rubbings on a paper (leaves, shoe bottoms, baskets, etc.). https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Leaf-Rubbing
6)Create an original piece of op art.
5) Research optical illusion art. Select an op artist or work of op art and write one paragraph.
4)Use one color, of various tints and shades, to decorate one piece of paper.
3) Draw your favorite food.
2) Research Journal and/or sketchbook keeping, online or through conversations with others. Has anyone you have known kept a sketchbook? Ask at home!
1) Visit www.rapcs.org, click on Teacher Pages > Ms. Henderson
Read the Welcome Letter!