Marking Period 3
1) Visit www.rapcs.org, click on Teacher Pages > Ms. Henderson
Read the Welcome Letter!
4)Create an original piece of op art.
5) Use value (one color, of various tints and shades) to decorate one piece of paper.
Value : an Element of Art that describes the lightness or darkness of a surface or a color.
Marking Period 4
1) Extra Credit ONLY: Draw an original Mandala while listening to music. DUE WEEK OF APRIL 23-27
2) Create a drawing expressing fear. DUE WEEK OF APRIL 30 -MAY 4
3) Draw an original Sugar Skull. Add new details from research you have done on your own.DUE WEEK OF MAY 7- 11
4) Watch animation (cartoon, movie, video game, online video, etc.), and draw a scene from that episode. DUE WEEK OF MAY 14-18
5) Write a short situation your cartoon character got into. Use a real life story, or make one up! DUE WEEK OF MAY 21-25
6) Bring a box (shoe box preferred) and all supplies needed to build your diorama cartoon setting. DUE WEEK OF MAY 29- JUNE 1
7) Complete any missing work before grades close. DUE WEEK OF JUNE 4-8